Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Fuddling Cup

So, if you've haven't noticed yet, the address of this blog is fuddlingcup.blogspot.com.


If you were wondering "what in the world is a fuddling cup" and haven't googled it yet, I'll tell you.


fuddling cup is a three-dimensional puzzle in the form of a drinking-vessel, made of three or more cups or jugs all linked together by holes and tubes. The challenge of the puzzle is to drink from the vessel in such a way that the beverage does not spill. To do this successfully, the cups must be drunk from in a specific order.


For example:

Can't say I've ever tried one, but kind of reminds me of 'das boot'. A Drinking game consisting of trying to drink beer from a large glass shaped like a boot without the bubble from the boot toe causing it to spill all over you. 

- So, today I didn't buy a cup o' joe, but, made a whole lot of it. At least 60oz of Dunkin' Donut's Original. For some reason I couldn't fall asleep last night till 4am and had to get up at 8am. Terrible! 
Honestly I didn't get to drink all of it, because my cheap filters kept folding and letting the grounds run out into the pot. So, I think I've only successfully had about half of all that coffee.

But, as promised; my beverage.

black coffee.....mmmmm...........


No comments:

Post a Comment